The International Conference on Climate Change, Ecosystems, and Natural Resource Management for Sustainable Livelihood 2023 will take place at Sripat Singh College, Jiaganj, Murshidabad, India. This event is organized by the Sripat Singh College and Rani Dhanya Kumari College in collaboration with the Environmental Protection Research (EPR) Journal, Universal Wiser Publisher, Singapore.
The aim of the conference is to provide a platform for participants from both academia and industry to present and publish innovative and novel scientific papers. Coverage includes, but is not limited to, the following research topics and areas:
• Climate change and sustainable agriculture
• Climate change and water resource management
• Climate change and soil resource management
• Climate change and air pollution management
• Climate change and food security
• Climate change and delta rejuvenation
• Climate change and bioresource management
• Climate change and high-altitude forest ecosystem management
• Climate change and climate hazard management
• Climate change and coastal management
• Climate change and optimum land use management
• Climate change and sociocultural perspectives
Abstract Submission: 25th September 2023
Abstract Acceptance: 28th September 2023
Final Registration: 8th October 2023
Final Manuscript Submission: 10th December 2023
Conference Date: 10th and 11th October 2023
Sripat Singh College, Jiaganj, Murshidabad, West Bengal, India
Please refer here.
For more information on the conference, please click here.
For submission to EPR, please click here.
Fine Chemical Engineering Included in CAS Databases Apr 25, 2023