Article Processing Charge
1. What is APC?
Universal Wiser published all journals in full open access under a Creative Commons (CC BY) license. This allows the scientific community and the general public to gain free and immediate access to scholarly articles, and to reuse the content freely provided that proper attribution is given to the original authors.
To cover the cost for providing our high-quality publishing service and free access to readers, authors pay article processing charge (APC) for manuscripts accepted after peer-review. There are no charges for rejected articles and no submission fee.
2. APC covers following:
● Editorial procedure: including administration related to internal editorial review done by our in-house scholars and external peer review done by our guest reviewer.
● Article production: professional language editing, copy-editing, type-setting, formatting and production in PDF, HTML and E-pub formats.
● Article hosting and dissemination: website maintenance, contact with indexing databases.
● Journal administration: including managing the journal website and editorial board, and promotion of the journal among the research community.
● Prize awarding: for appreciating those volunteer reviewers who have made great contributions to the manuscripts review to express our heartfelt thanks and sincere respect.
At Universal Wiser, overheads and management costs are kept to a minimum and none of the journal management, websites maintenance, articles production, or IT tasks are outsourced to third parties.
3. Discount policy
For editorial board members of each journal, discounts or waivers will be granted as the benefit for them. We encourage authors of the high quality papers to publish with us without worrying about APC that may can’t afford. Discounts or waivers may be granted on a case-by-case basis. Applications submitted before article submission are assessed by the Managing Editor based on the quality of the research article and the authors’ ability to pay.
4. Payment methods:
● We accept payments in Euro (EUR) and US Dollars (USD).
●Currently we mainly accept online payment by PayPal, other methods of payment can be discussed case by case.